December 17, 2015

Christmas Pinwheel Tags

I found a cute pinwheel card on Pinterest and followed the link to see if there was a tutorial. Sure enough, there was!

I have seen other tutorials for this pinwheel, but I followed this one and I found it to be very easy and fun.

I had some Christmas patterned paper in my stash that I pulled out. I wasn't sure that these two patterns would really work together, but I think they work well.
I planned on turning these into cards, but I used them for gift tags instead. I wrote the person's name on the green squares (yes, all four of them). I think they turned out well. Once everyone had unwrapped their gifts one of my friends took the tags off from the wrapping and saved them. She said they were too cute to throw away.

I will definitely be using this technique in the future.



No comments: