November 23, 2015

Birthday Card inspired from Pinterest

I found this card layout on Pinterest. The original post can be found here.
I love borrowing ideas from others and found this to be a very versatile layout. It was a bit tedious to make, but well worth it. I cut each square at one inch, but I could have easily done 1.5 inch. This was a great way to use up scraps of paper I had. I even borrowed from my friend's scrap paper bin too!
This was made for a coworker on my team. 





I cut enough to make two cards like this. The other pieces have not been assembled into a card yet, but it will be added to my stash once completed. Does anyone else do that? I have started making multiple cards at one time, but I will finish one card needed for a specific occasion, prep the pieces I need for a few more cards, and then leave them in a pile to put together at a later time. I have them neatly in plastic containers, but now I just need to pull them out and assemble the cards.

This card will definitely be recreated.
Enjoy!



No comments: