October 1, 2015

DCWV Autumn Stack turned Birthday

I had this card laying around in my stash. I wasn't sure I liked it the way it was and wasn't sure what else to do with it so I left it alone.
I needed a quick birthday card for a co-worker so I pulled this one out and wrote "Happy Birthday" above the strip at the bottom. It actually worked out nicely and gave it just the little extra that the card needed.



  • The card base is from a set of cream colored card bases I bought on clearance a long time ago.
  • The patterned papers are from the DCWV The Autumn Melody Stack.
  • The circles were cut using my Cuttlebug and Spellbinders Nestabilities.
  • The darker circle is actually a stamped image onto scrap paper. The image is from the Close to My Heart "Potential" stamp set. It was stamped with Close to my Heart Chocolate ink.


No comments: