May 6, 2016

Set of Birthday Cards

As you know, I switch teams occasionally at work. This is because of shift changes both at my level and at the supervisor level (people move to other departments, new people come in, some just switch to make their work schedule work with their outside-of-work schedule).
I recently switched teams (my goal is to have this one stay the way it is for a while). One person from my old team took over handling the team celebrations and asked me to make a set of random birthday cards for her to use. I was delighted to be asked to make them!

Here they are:


For this one, I used yellow paper and green bling from my stash.
The sentiment is from the CTMH Art Philosophy Celebration stamp set stamped in CTMH Sweet Leaf ink.
The orange patterned paper is from DCWV.


Inspiration for the above "Celebrate" card


The grey card base for the card above is from Recollections.
The 'b' and the 'star' are from the DCWV Alphabet stack.
The candle and the "hip hip hooray" banner images are from the CTMH Artiste Collection Birthday stamp set.
The banner was stamped onto a white chipboard banner piece that came in the Cricut Artiste set.


All of the patterned papers on the above card are from the Celebration stack.
The card base is white cardstock from WalMart.
The black and kraft papers are from my scrap stash.
The twine is from a large spool from Michaels.
The buttons are from my embellishment stash.


The kraft paper is from Recollections.
I used Darice Nesting Wavy Squares dies to cut the kraft paper. For the white layer, I traced the inner side of the wavy square die and cut the shape by hand.
The sentiment and the image is from the CTMH February Stamp of the Month, Balloon Animals. The image was stamped in CTMH Outdoor Denim ink and heat embossed with clear embossing powder.
 
The candle image (stamped twice) and cupcake image is from the CTMH Artiste Collection Birthday stamp set, stamped in CTMH Chocolate ink.
The sentiment stamp is from the CTMH Art Philosophy It's a Party stamp set. It was stamped in CTMH Chocolate ink and then heat embossed with clear embossing powder.
The kraft paper is the negative space from the previous animal ballon card.
The green patterned paper is from a DCWV stack (I can't remember which one).

No comments: