May 3, 2009

Tea Bag Fold - Cuttlebug Spot Challenge

front

inside

This is my first official entry for the Cuttlebug Challenge for the week over at http://www.thecuttlebugspot.blogspot.com/. The challenge was to use a tea bag fold. I chose to make a cross. The text on the bottom is hard to read in the picture. It says "All things bright and beautiful, all creatures great and small, all things wise and wonderful, the Lord God made them all." I hope to be able to do more challenges! My goal this year is to make at least one card per week. I'd really like to shoot for one card per day but with my schedule I know that that goal is a little steep for me right now. Hope you all enjoy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kelly, what a wonderful way to use the tea bag folding technique! This is sooooo pretty! Thanks for playing along with us at The Cuttlebug Spot!

Rose said...

this is beautiful!! i love the colors and how you finished the inside also :D and the text is perfect for the card