December 11, 2015

Go Blue Christmas tree card

I woke up this morning and realized that I forgot to wrap the gifts for our Christmas family get together today. Since one of the gifts was a gift card, I needed to make a holder or a card to put it in.

I decided on a card.

The card base is from Stampin Up. I bought it from a beautiful woman who, due to health issues, couldn't craft anymore. I don't know the name of them or the color.
The snowflake patterned paper is from the DCWV Christmas and Winter 180 stack.
Since it is such a similar color to the card base, I inked the edges of all of the papers used with black ink.

The gray dotted papers is from the Sparkling Sleigh Ride stack from My Mind's Eye. I bought this stack on clearance a couple of years ago.

The image is from Hampton Art.
I stamped and colored a bunch of images, including this one, weeks ago with my Spectrum Noir markers.
I have much to learn with these markers but I think it turned out pretty cute.
 
My brother and sister-in-law are big fans of University of Michigan so I decorated the tree with their team colors.

The rhinestones are from my stash.

I also made tags from previously stamped and colored images but I did not take pictures of those.

No comments: