- The card base is from Stampin' Up.
- The snowflake patterned paper is from the DCWV Christmas and Winter 180 stack. Since the paper is so similar in color to the card base, I inked the edges with black ink.
- The gray dotted paper is from the Sparkling Sleigh Ride stack from My Mind's Eye.I bought that stack on clearance a few years ago from Hobby Lobby (I don't shop there often but loved this stack when I found it).
- The reindeer image is from Hampton Art. It was colored with Spectrum Noir alcohol markers.
- The red rhinestones were from my stash.
December 18, 2015
Reindeer Christmas Card
This card is very similar to the one I made for my brother and sister-in-law for Christmas. I liked the papers and the layout so well that I made a couple of cards like this. This one I gave to my boyfriend's step-mom for Christmas. We had a gift card for her so I made sure it would fit inside the card first.