February 24, 2016

Artiste Cupcake quick birthday card

I needed a quick birthday card for a coworker. I knew it was his birthday, but I kept putting it off thinking I had more time to make a card (story of my life...).
I used kraft paper by Recollections that I purchased at Michaels.
The blue/teal paper is from Stampin' Up. I don't know the name of the color. I bought some loose sheets of paper from a friend who was getting rid of her crafting supplies.

The stamped images are from the Close to my Heart Artiste Cricut collection.
I love these collections because they come with stamps, paper, sometimes die-cuts, and a Cricut cartridge that all coordinate together.
To line the sentiment stamp up, I used a sticky note on the blue paper and then stamped the image. Then I adhered the kraft cupcake piece on top.

Super simple and quick to make and perfect for my coworker since he loves cupcakes!



No comments: