April 30, 2013

Serendipity - CTMH

This next set of cards was made with a paper pack that has now been discontinued. It is called Serendipity. It is from Close to my Heart. I absolutely adore their products! Everything is coordinated so you get the plain card stock that matches the colors in the patterned papers, ribbon, etc. Ink and other embellishments are all coordinated as well! Definitely worth checking out if you aren't familiar with their products.

This was originally a set of 10 cards (2 each of 5 designs). I gave away both of the other cards and am not sure I took a picture of either of them. If I come across a picture of it, I'll add it later.
I used the sketch ideas from the Close to my Heart Originals book. This is a great book! It has a lot of great sketch ideas for cards. This particular one gives you the cuts for all 10 cards so you can cut the pieces all at one time and then embellish as you please.

Here are the 8 cards together:


Enjoy :)

No comments: