April 8, 2013

Valentine's Day Love

This week is all about getting my previously made cards out here on my blog. I spent some time this weekend taking pictures of all of them and will be posting them this week.
To start the week off, I've got a few Valentine's Day themed cards.
The paper and stickers are from the Bee Mine line from 3 Bugs in a Rug company.

On this one, it's a little hard to see, but I added a strip of sheer pink ribbon at the top with 3 white heart brads from my collection. The "I Love Being Loved by You" is a sticker from the collection. It is one of my favorite sayings. :)




On this one I cut squares from white card stock and rounded the corners, then stuck some of the card stock stickers on them and one in the middle without the white backing.
I love how this one turned out! The "Bee mine" paper is just cut from a 12x12 piece. At the top, I adhered a piece of red felt scalloped ribbon. Over top of that I put a piece of sheer pink ribbon, added a bow and put a rhinestone in the center. Ta-da!

All three of these cards were made while I was trying to figure out how to use the designs in scrapbook paper to my advantage on cards. Not too shabby if I do say so myself. :)

Thanks for looking. I'll be posting more this week.

Kel

No comments: