April 3, 2016

Positive Chemistry cards

I was very excited to order this set of stamps!

Positive Chemistry set from Close to my Heart

The Basic Grey paper I used was in the back of my mind when I ordered the stamp set.
The paper is Authentic from the Origins collection of Basic Grey.
The red paper was from my friend's paper stash.
I stamped the atom image with Close to my Heart White Daisy ink. It wasn't quite as crisp as I wanted it to be so I went over each one carefully with a white gel pen.
I used a sketch I found on Facebook:

This sentiment is perfect for so many occasions:


This one I made a duplicate of, but the original intent was to make it for my boyfriend. He loved it! I used the little heart stamp in red and then decided to add the red mat for that extra pop of color.


No comments: