April 18, 2022

Growing in Unity 2022 Day 1


Whew! It’s been a while (5.5 years is still considered a “while” right?!) since I posted anything. Thanks to Unity Stamp Company for selecting me as the Growing In Unity Gal for this week! It has gotten my creativity flowing.

What in the world does that even mean? It means that I get to post my creations for the next 5 days (and hope to post more often now too). You get to comment on these posts for the next 5 days. At the end of the week, two (yes, 2) random commenters will win a $20 gift card to Unity Stamp Company!!

And now for day one’s card.

For this simple card, I challenged myself to use scraps. I found a bit of gray and some teal card stock along with some patterned paper that I had leftover from two cards I posted here. I used the Just Stinkin’ Cute stamp set (gotta keep things fun with a poop card) and stamped the image and sentiment in Versafine black ink. I chose to keep it super simple by not coloring the stamped image.

I hope you enjoy this one and are inspired to go make something simple and use up some scraps. See ya tomorrow for another card!



8 comments:

Sue Snyder said...

Simple is good. I love this card!

Denise Bryant said...

Fun poop card! I love the cute poop emoji!

Marcy H. said...

Fun card!

Mom2Two (Jenni) said...

Scraps are taking over my craft space! Love this! So cute! Can't wait to see more!!

Kathy Dippner said...

Super cute card! Looking forward to the rest of your week.

Becca Yahrling said...

Great way to use up some scraps! Very cute.

Kathryn said...

Can’t let the scraps win, right? I think these go together perfectly.

Rachel Duong said...

Well this is a stinkin cute card for sure! I also love using scraps and there are always great finds in my scrap box! I love this fun image. Humorous cards are the best. It’s great to have some laughs!