March 16, 2011

Day 1

I have this calendar that has a quote about love for each day. Some of them are very strange. I thought today's was interesting.
"Love is most nearly itself when here and now cease to matter." - T.S. Eliot

Non weight loss updates: Got the call from my favorite music store. My violin is going to cost much less than I thought! Yay!

Day 1: Aside from being exhausted from not sleeping well, I feel fantastic! I got all 64 ounces of water in today (included in that is one cup of peppermint tea and one cup of stress relief tea).
Food for the day consisted of: vanilla cappuccino, strawberry cheesecake protein bar, vegetable lasagna, pineapple-orange protein drink, swiss chocolate pudding, creamy chicken soup with a little salsa mixed in, and some honey almond cookies.
Aside from a boat load of trips to the bathroom from all the water, it was actually a lot easier to get it all in than I thought it was going to be. I took my measurements last night so I can track inches lost along with pounds.

I guess that's the brunt of it all. Nothing too exciting. :) Time for sleep!

No comments: