March 28, 2011

Lazy weekend

"Love me in full being." -Elizabeth Barrett Browning

This past weekend was a mostly lazy weekend for me.
Friday I took the dog for a 30 minute walk. It was easy for me to get out and go, however, the further I walked, the more I felt like turning around. Not because I was tired, but because I was just feeling discouraged that I couldn't walk like I used to. Oh well, I sucked it up and walked the whole way and felt great when I got home!
Hmm...Saturday I sat around most of the day watching tv and playing Guitar Hero. Sunday I watched some more tv and played some more Guitar Hero. I tried a Strawberry Cheesecake shake recipe, but it wasn't anything special. I did some dishes and put away laundry.
I was playing Guitar Hero on Sunday and out of nowhere, I thought of a great line for my speech for my sister's wedding. So, I grabbed a pen and paper and wrote out part of my speech:)
I can't believe my baby sister's getting married!
I woke up this morning feeling defeated from the weekend since I didn't really do anything productive. So, to make up for it, I walked on my lunch to the lab draw station and back. Yep, I had to get more labs drawn. My poor vein...they poke me in the same spot every time. Oh well.
Oh...and apparently I had a vitamin D deficiency to begin with, so now I'm on a vitamin D pill along with my multi-vitamin. At least they're vitamins and not drugs.
So, tonight, I have several tasks to complete since I basically did nothing this weekend. They will have to wait until after orchestra rehearsal! I can't wait!

No comments: