March 20, 2011

Day 4

Since my calendar sits on my desk at work, I don't have my calendar quote for the weekend. Instead, I found something else:)
"Because you have done more than any creed could have done to make me good and more than any fate could have done to make me happy. You have done it without a touch, without a word, without a sign. You have done it by being yourself."


I woke up Saturday morning ready to go. I should have just gotten up then, but I went back to bed and slept way too long. Breakfast was delicious, though! Bacon and cheese omelet and a mug of stress relief tea. I'm finding that it's harder to get my water in because I'm just relaxing at home. Guess I better get off my butt and get some stuff done huh?! Nah...cleaning and schoolwork is for Sunday. Today is all about Guitar Hero, reading, playing my violin, and visiting with friends!

Wow...Saturday was hard to get my calories in. I didn't have much of a schedule because I was being lazy at home. So, I got to munch on a bunch of food while playing games with one of my best friends and her hubby! Love you guys! 


Went bowling with my family and then out to eat on Sunday. I got a ridiculous amount of gutter balls on the first game. The second game, however, I got several strikes, including three on the tenth frame!! First time I've ever done that!
Going out to eat was interesting. I brought my soup mix. When they took drink orders, I, of course, ordered a water. Then came the food ordering. I ordered a cup of hot water. I felt like an idiot but I got over it. Then I had to ask for a bowl and a spoon (apparently you only get a fork and a knife normally).
Saw The Adjustment Bureau. Definitely an interesting movie.
Now I am exhausted and sore (I carry my stress in my neck and shoulders). Still have to eat some pudding before I hit the sack though. They told me that I had to at least get to 800 calories each day no matter what. So swiss chocolate pudding then bedtime...sounds good to me! :)

No comments: