March 22, 2011

Start of week 2

Had a great orchestra rehearsal yesterday! I love being able to play in the orchestra! So much fun!

Today was my first weigh-in and group meeting! I lost 7.6 pounds in the first week! I feel great! The group meeting was about emotional eating. A lot of people struggle with that. My struggle is that I eat when I'm bored or lonely. Hmm...guess I better keep myself busy:)

I got to purchase some new food too!
My new 'pantry' - top shelf
And the bottom shelf:




Yay! I'm stocked for a few weeks now:) I discovered that I prefer to have a variety to choose from or I get bored with the food too easily. So I got some new stuff and a bunch of the stuff that I really like!

So a great day for me!
Oh, also, yesterday, I got my Quarter Note Cricut cartridge in the mail and ordered my Gypsy! I have got to get back into making cards and scrapbooking!
On that note...I am signing off to go listen to the thunder and rain and try to get some sleep!

No comments: