March 18, 2011

Day 3

"You can love only in proportion to your capacity for independence." -Rollo May

I had so much energy today! It is getting easier to get my water in. Probably because the food is full  protein and fiber and makes me thirsty. Plus it's nice to be able to have tea and Crystal Light. It was hard to pass up jello shots last night though. :)

Food for today: vanilla cappuccino, strawberry cheesecake protein bar, turkey chili with beans, cinnamon cookies, dark chocolate s'mores protein bar, swiss chocolate pudding.

I am way too excited for it to be the weekend! Tonight I have schoolwork. Tomorrow I will be cleaning the apartment and cleaning my soul with some scrapbooking and playing my violin! Then in the evening, headed to a friend's house for game night! Sunday starts my 5K run training! Should be a great weekend!

Funnies for today:
Confucius say...
*Man who run in front of car get tired.
*Man who run behind car get exhausted.
*Man with one chopstick go hungry.
*Man who scratch butt should not bite fingernails.
*Man who eat many prunes get good run for money.
*War does not determine who is right; war determines who is left.
*Wife who put husband in doghouse soon find him in cathouse.
*Man who drive like hell bound to get there.
*Man who live in glass house should change clothes in basement.
*Man who fish in other man's well often catch crabs.
*Crowded elevator smell different to midget.

No comments: