March 18, 2011

Day 2

*Ok, so I forgot to post this yesterday, so here it is... :)

"Love opens the doors into everything...including and perhaps most of all, the door into one's own secret, and often terrible and frightening, real self." -May Sarton

I almost got my 64 ounces of water in again today (total 56 for today). I'm too exhausted to even brew my cup of stress relief tea. Bummer.
Food for the day: vanilla cappuccino, dark chocolate s'mores protein bar, cream of broccoli soup, parmesan protein chips, peppermint cocoa crunch protein bar, maple brown sugar turkey stick, and a vanilla shake.

Hung out at my sister's place for some St Patrick's Day fun (and some strange fun it was...). I was very tempted to cheat! They had some pinwheel wraps that looked absolutely delicious. I know me, though. If I were to have strayed then, I'd just keep straying. Nope, I'm sticking with the program!

I haven't mentioned exercise yet because I haven't started. :) I am getting more steps in by always taking the stairs when available, making multiple trips to the kitchen at work, and taking the longer route whenever I have the chance. Sunday starts my 5K training for the Fifth Third River Bank run. I'm pretty excited to get going on that!

The only strange thing I've noticed is that I'm hot a lot of the time.

I got to pick up my violin today. They said it wouldn't be done until Monday so that was a nice surprise! Beautiful sound now! I am so excited to get some practice in tomorrow! New strings, new case, sound post moved, end button fixed, and a re-haired bow!

No comments: